
【定语从句】
1. 我的爱好是读书看报,这已经成为我日常生活中不可或缺的一部分。
My favorite hobbies are reading books and newspapers, both of which have become a necessary part of my daily life.
2. 我们都知道,当我们需要帮助时,我们的朋友会伸出援手,帮我们渡过难关。
As we all know, when we need help, our friends will lend us a helping hand and help us get through difficult situations.
3. 这部电影让我回想起在那个村庄被照顾得很好的时光。
The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that village.
【名词性从句】
1. 我想知道你能否给我提供一些如何交朋友的建议。
I wonder if/whether you can give me some advice on how to make friends.
2. 有明确的证据表明,吃得更好和多锻炼会让人更健康。
There is clear evidence that eating better and exercising more will make people healthier.
3. 突然,我想到我可以用这些钱来帮助无家可归的人。
Suddenly, it hit/stuck me that I could use this money to help the homeless.
4. 既然她已经下定决心了,就没有什么能阻止她。
Now that she has made up her mind, nothing can stop her.

【状语从句】
1. 每当见到有人需要帮助,我都会尽力去帮助他。
Whenever I see someone in need, I will spare no effort to help him.
2. 不管我们会遇到什么困难,我们都将继续进行研究。
Whatever difficulties we may meet with, we’ll go on with the research.
3. 虽然这些天我在埋头读书,但为了提高自己,我仍然参加了几个学生俱乐部。
Though/Although I am buried in books these days, I have still joined several student clubs in order to improve myself.
4. 如果你对中国民间艺术感兴趣,请发邮件给我。
If you’re interested in Chinese folk art, please email me.
5. 这是如此激动人心的一次活动,以至于我们都玩得非常愉快。
It was such an exciting activity that we all enjoyed ourselves very much.
6. 如果时间允许的话,我们可以在晚餐后去操场走走。
If time permits, we can have a walk around the playground after supper.
【虚拟语气】
1. 如果我们人类注意我们的行为,就不会有那么多物种濒临灭绝。
If we human beings had paid attention to our behavior, so many species wouldn’t have been endangered.
2. 我建议亨利三思而后行。
I advised that Henry (should) think very carefully before making any decision.
3. 到当地政府立刻采取措施阻止古建筑被破坏的时候了。
It is high time that the local government took immediate measures to stop the destruction of the ancient buildings.

【强调句+倒装句】
1. 正是他母亲的奉献帮助他度过了那段艰难的日子,使他成为现在的样子。
It was his mother’s contribution that helped him go through the hard times and made him what he is now.
2. 正是因为约翰的好主意,这个小男孩才能够帮助养家。
It was because of John’s bright idea that this little boy could help support his family.
3. 直到最近他们才鼓励在农村地区发展与旅游相关的项目。
Not until recently did they encourage the development of touristrelated activities in the rural areas.
4. 我们一到农场,就看到许多橘子挂满枝头。
Hardly had we arrived at the farm when we saw many oranges hanging from the branches.
【非谓语】
1. 我尽最大努力控制住马,努力保持平衡防止自己掉下来。
Trying my best to control the horse, I managed to keep the balance from falling off it.
2. 当我们正要绝望的时候,听到了远处有微弱的声音。
Being at the point of desperation, we heard a faint voice from the distance.
3. 沉浸在强烈的恐惧感中,她一句话说不出来。
Immersed in a strong sense of fear, she could not say a word.
4. 他躺在那儿,眼睛盯着天花板。
He lay there, with his eyes looking at the ceiling.
5. 我热泪盈眶,从公寓里冲出来,沿着街道跑去出去。
With tears welling up in my eyes, I rushed out of the flat and ran along the street.
6. 他冲进房间,心怦怦直跳,满脸通红。
He rushed to the room with his heart beating wildly and his face flushed.
版权声明:本文转载于今日头条,版权归作者所有,如果侵权,请联系本站编辑删除
